Start preparing your applications for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships 2023 Fully funded at the University of Toronto provide an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. For more Scholarships in Canadian Universities 2022-23 (Fully Funded).
Awarded annually, lester b Pearson scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is U of T’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students.
The Lester B. Pearson scholarships 2023 amount will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars. If you are looking for internships in Canada you can also look at Nestle Canada Internship and Unilever Canada Internship.
How Apply for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Ask your school guidance counselor about being nominated. Once you’ve been nominated and have applied to the University of Toronto, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application.
Pearson Scholars are students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity, who are accepted as leaders within their school, and who have the potential to contribute to the global community in the future. They can be distinguished from other students who may have equally high academic results by virtue of their breadth of interest, intellectual energy and impact on the life of their school and community.
Eligibility Criteria of the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada:
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
- All international students can apply.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian national.
- An international student who has high school in Canada can also apply.
- The applicant must be nominated by the school or college.
- The applicant must be a current student in the final year of secondary school.
- In case the applicant is graduated from high school, the graduation should not be earlier than June 2022.
- The applicants must have applied to study at the University of Toronto.
- The applicants must not have started their post-secondary studies at any institute.
- The applicant must be a first-entry graduate.
How to Apply and Application process for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022?
- The applicant applies for the undergraduate program at the University of Toronto for 2022.
- The applicant must be nominated by the institute/school and must receive the nomination from the school.
- The applicants must ensure that their high schools are contacted and verified to apply for this scholarship. In case they are not contacted, the institutes first have to submit an application for participation.
- Make your course choices at the University of Toronto. Only the first choice for the study will be considered in the Pearson Scholarship 2023.
- Once the nomination is received, and the applicants have applied for the university, a personalized link and secured link of the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship will be given.
- Complete the online application from the given link.
Visit Here on The official University page Lester b Pearson Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
University of Toronto Pearson Scholarship Benefits:
The U of T international scholarships in Canada cover;
- Full tuition fees for four years will be covered.
- Book allowance will be given.
- Incidental costs will be fully covered.
- Accommodation is fully covered by the host organization
Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023 Deadline
Please keep these dates in your mind, mark them on your calendars and start gathering necessary information from now to apply for the Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023. How many people get the Lester b Pearson scholarship? Only 37 students get Lester b Pearson scholarship.
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023