Welcome to ScholarshipsCanada.info. Here are Some Terms and Conditions to use our website.
- All the Opportunities on the website are taken and verified from the Official Source.
- The Content is Unique, Original, and easy to read by users who are looking for different Opportunities.
- The aim is to Provide all opportunities under One Umbrella.
- You can Share Opportunities with your family, fellows as well as the official source.
- We Don’t share any fake information, Material, or any opportunity on our site. All Scholarship opportunities are authentic.
- We Are Not Responsible if you don’t get any scholarship. ScholarshipsCanada.info Don’t Charge any type of Fee or any consultancy services or charges.
- Please Don’t post Sexual and harmful Comments on this Site and Don’t try to harm us.
- We Don’t use other Copyright Material on this site if You find Something Copyright, which is used only for Educational Purpose [allowed by Copyright act].
- If you find any link/opportunity on our Website that is offensive/fake for any reason, you are free to Contact Us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links by verifying it.
- You Might be re-directed from our website to other websites. And you do not take responsibility for the redirection.
- Please Read terms from time to time, our terms change any time without any information.
- If you want to know more about our Website. You can Read About Us
ScholarshipsCanada.info share informative content regarding international scholarships in Canada, and other education-related opportunities to help students so they can apply for the scholarships in Canada.
The Sharing of these Opportunities is Fair use of law to borrow some information from the official sources and change it into your own words and adding value for the users.
All the content published on ScholarshipsCanada.info is the copyrighted content of ScholarshipsCanada.info. We do not authorize any website to use this content without credit. In the case of copying content/infringement, we reserve all the rights to pursue legal action.