The applications for the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2023-24 are open. It is to inform you that you can now submit online applications for the KAIST Scholarship 2023. The KAIST University Graduate Scholarship is a Fully Funded Masters, MPhil, PhD Scholarship to study in South Korea. All international applicants and students from any country can apply. You can apply without IELTS. Participants do not need to submit an IELTS Test for the KAIST Scholarship. The KAIST University is a Famous Leading University in Asia & known by MIT of Asia. Make sure to complete all the documents with the online application form and upload them on the portal.
All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University. Almost all academic fields and majors are available. South Korea is becoming a Top Priority for International applicants because of the Korean Spicy Food, Games, and K-pop (BTS being the favorite). Higher Education in Korea is Regarded worldwide. KAIST is the 2nd Top University in Korea and 223rd in the world. Around 300 Scholarships for Masters, and PhD. The application process for the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2023-24 is available below.
Details About KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: 22nd December 2022
Select ‘KAIST Scholarship’ in the Online Application form.
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for the Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for a Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees.
KAIST University offers the following fields of study:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Applicants who are nationals of English Native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are EXEMPT from submitting the EPT report. If you don’t have IELTS, you can submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University.
Required Documents with Application Form
- Online Application
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Recommendation Letters
- Certificate (s) of Degree or Diploma
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) Score
- Curriculum Vitae
- Identity Document of the Applicant
- Identity Document of Parents
The Eligibility For the KAIST Masters, PhD Scholarship is as follows:
- A candidate must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree.
The last date to submit the online application form for KAIST University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 is 22nd December 2022. The hard copy of the application material must reach at university before 2nd January 2023.
Steps to Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2023 (Important)
- Step 1: Complete the online application form. Create an account and follow the steps.
- A Very Short Introduction to KAIST International Graduate Admission. All the application Process is Online.
- Navigate to the KAIST Graduate Admission Website.