FAO Internships 2023 is for all the students who are currently studying in a university whether it’s a undergraduate or postgraduate program both can apply. FAO is a world renowned organization and it stands for Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations.
This is definitely going to be a good addition to your CV if you do it and will open many doors of opportunities for you guys. And the best point is these internships are paid. Not only you get to work in the best organization and learn from skilled people but you also get paid for learning from them! FAO internships are 3-11 months long depending
FAO Internships 2023
Benefits of the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- FAO Internship Salary/stipend is approximately $700 per month.
- Medical coverage is provided if caused during the services.
- The internship will provide you with knowledge and opportunity to learn from skilled experts in the field.
Eligibility Criteria of the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Students should be nationals of FAO member countries.
- You can be either a recent graduate from a bonafide institution or be currently enrolled in a bonafide institution in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- You must possess excellent proficiency in one of the following FAO official languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Russian, or Chinese.
- If you have a knowledge of two FAO languages, that would be considered a competitive edge for your selection.
- Students, applying for an internship, must be of age between 21 to 30.
- You should have a flexible nature, that is easily adaptable to an international multi-cultural environment.
- You should have obtained residence or immigration status in any of the FAO member countries prior to the start of an internship program.
- Please note that if any family relation, including mother, father, brother, or sister is employed by Food Authority Organization (FAO) on any kind of contractual agreement, you are not eligible to apply for this internship.
How to Apply for the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- You should apply through the official website.
- You must fill in an online application form through the FAO recruitment portal.
- Fill in the application fields with due attention.
- You can then apply for the Calls for Expression of Interest.
- FAO internship Motivation letter which states the reason behind participating in the program, must be attached.
- If your institute has concluded an internship agreement with FAO, you must mention it in the letter of motivation.
- Ensure to provide the other supporting documents, if required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- The responsible hiring office will reach the selected participants for an interview.
You can visit the Official Website Here:
Follow us, Join our Telegram Channel OR WhatsApp Groups, or Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.