If you are looking for Canada Master Scholarship 2023 there are more than 800 scholarships are available at top Canadian universities for international students for academic year 2023-24. These scholarships provide average monthly stipend of $2500 along with tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance and travel allowance.So you can complete your Masters in Canada with Scholarship. One keeps thinking how can I get a full scholarship in Canada? how can I get a master’s scholarship in Canada? scholarships by Canada government ? Universities with scholarships in Canada, fear not we have got it all covered for you.
Apply for fully funded Masters Scholarships in Canada and fulfill your dream of studying at world top universities like University of Waterloo, Université de Montréal, Douglas College, University of Saskatchewan, University of Toronto and many more.
Canada Master Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded
Let’s look at the list of fully funded Masters Scholarships in Canada some of them are mentioned below;
1) University of Waterloo International Master’s and Doctoral Awards
The International Master’s and Doctoral Student Awards at the University of Waterloo are great funding opportunities for international students. Here are the key points of this scholarship:
Eligible students must be enrolled full-time in research-based graduate degree programs at the University of Waterloo and hold a valid Canadian study permit
Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program, and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements, or be concurrently receiving external awards or sponsorships, or be self-funded
Valued at $2,045 per term for 2 years (Master’s) or $4,090 per term for 3 years (PhD)
2) Ontario Graduate Scholarship
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program is funded by the provincial government to encourage excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship and awards are available to students, including international students, in all disciplines of academic study. Key points of this scholarship include:
- It is valued at $15,000 per year.
- The minimum duration the scholarship may be held for is two consecutive terms.
- Be an international student studying in Ontario with a student study permit to be eligible for this award.
3) Ontario Trillium Scholarship
Ontario Trillium Scholarship program aims to attract more of the best qualified international students to Ontario for their PhD studies. Here are the key points of this scholarship:
- Each OTS is valued at $40,000 annually and is automatically renewable for an additional three years
- Six new awardees are selected every year at Waterloo
- Recipients must be international students, who hold a valid Canadian study permit and must be intending to pursue full-time graduate studies at the doctoral level in a degree granting program.
4) University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships (UMGF)
The are merit-based awards that are open to students of any nationality who will be registered as full-time graduate students (Masters or PhD) at the University of Manitoba.
- The scholarship is valued at $18,000 (PhD) and $14,000 (Master’s) for a 12-month period
- Students are eligible to receive fellowships for the first 24 months of their Master’s program and the first 48 months of their PhD program
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.75 (above B+) in each of the last two years of study at a recognized university based on a Bachelor, Master’s Graduate Diploma or a Doctoral Degree
- Students in all fields of graduate study with the exception of those in the College of Medicine and in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program are eligible to apply.
5) University of Calgary Graduate Awards
International students are eligible to apply for many of the awards administered through the University of Calgary Graduate Scholarship Office. Here are the key points of this scholarship:
- You may apply for awards after you have submitted an application for admission and receive a University of Calgary student number.
- You must apply for graduate awards; you are not automatically considered.
- Scholarship value ranges from $1,000 to $40,000 and covers different fields of study.
6) Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program
The objective of the Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M) Program is to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate and early graduate studies. Here are the key points of this scholarship:
- Valued at $17,500 for 12 months, non-renewable
- be enrolled in, have applied for, or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s or doctoral level at a Canadian institution with a CGS M allocation.
8) Carleton University Awards for International Students
Scholarships to study in Canada at Carleton University, open to all graduate students, who are automatically considered for the awards upon application.
9) Queen’s University International Scholarships 2023
A number of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Some awards are solely open to students from India, Pakistan and the US.
10) University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards 2023
Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.