There are many University specific scholarships in Canada, which are offered by some top universities in Canada. You can apply in these university specific scholarships aside from the government and scholarships offered by non-governmental organizations. for more Canadian scholarships you can go here. There are graduate scholarships in Canada in it as well.
One keeps thinking how can I get a full scholarships in Canada? how can I get a full scholarship in Canada ? how can I get a master’s scholarship in Canada? scholarships by Canada government ? Universities with scholarships in Canada, fear not we have got you covered. Scholarships in Canadian Universities 2022-23 (Fully Funded). You can also look for Canadian Free Online Courses in top Universities of Canada.
University-specific scholarships to study in Canada
- Scholarships to study in Canada at Carleton University, open to all graduate students, who are automatically considered for the awards upon application.
- Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international students at undergraduate level.
- Scholarships for current and prospective international/domestic students of all levels studying at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Scholarships for international students of all levels undertaking study in Canada at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
- Various merit- and need-based Canadian scholarships for international students at HEC Montréal, including mobility scholarships for international students.
- A range of Canadian scholarships for international students at undergraduate level to study in Canada at Humber College in Toronto.
- Various funding opportunities, including the McGill Entrance Scholarship Program and the PBEEE – Quebec Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students, for international students enrolled in graduate and postdoctoral studies.
- A number of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Some awards solely open to students from India, Pakistan and the US.
- Scholarships are available ranging from CA$2,000 to full tuition to study at Quest University Canada, which all international students are eligible for.
- Merit-based Canadian scholarships to study at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, open to undergraduate students who demonstrate leadership skills and exceptional academic achievement.
- A searchable database of scholarships for master’s and PhD students at the University of British Columbia, including the university’s four-year doctoral fellowships and Graduate Support Initiative.
- A range of scholarship options for international students to study at undergraduate/graduate level at the University of Alberta.
- A selection of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at the University of Calgary. Awards range from CA$500 to CA$60,000.
- Scholarships to study in Canada at the University of Manitoba, open to international undergraduates. The university’s Faculty of Graduate Studies lists scholarship options for international graduate students.
- Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Scholarships for domestic and international students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
- A variety of Canadian scholarships on offer to international students undertaking a master’s degree or doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
A range of scholarships and other funding opportunities for domestic and international students currently studying or planning to study at Simon Fraser University.
- Various Canadian scholarships offered to international students undertaking study at Western University.
- York University offers a number of international scholarships for undergraduate students to study in Toronto.