The University of Alberta is among Canada’s top five universities and among the top 100 in the world. It is one of Canada’s leading universities, known for world-class research and innovative discoveries . Now you can apply for the Scholarships in Alberta University, Canada 2022.The university offers top quality undergraduate and graduate programs therefore it is a great Scholarship program for International Students to pursue their Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., and Certificate Programs. All international students, from all over the world are eligible. All the expenses related to Students and Scholarships will be covered.
There are 39,000 students attending the University of Alberta, including more than 7,000 international students from 164 countries. Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral (PhD) programs are offered, with 200 undergraduate specializations and more than 500 graduate programs. The University of Alberta ranks in the top 5 among Canadian universities in annual sponsored research funding, and is home to major world-class facilities. Therefore Alberta University knows how to take your education to the next level. One of the Best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergraduates and Graduates, including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. The more detailed information about the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is available below.
Details About Alberta University Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
Short Intro About Alberta University
Alberta’s higher education system is internationally recognized for exceptional universities, colleges, technical institutes and innovative research facilities.The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university. Top 150 in the world.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada and Government of Alberta.
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information on Scholarship.