The British Chevening Scholarship 2024 is a fully-funded, one-year master’s degree program awarded to outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in the UK. The scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, and an arrival allowance.
The Chevening Scholarship program awards over 1,500 scholarships globally each year. The number of scholarships awarded in each country varies depending on a number of factors, such as the size of the country’s population and the strength of its relationship with the UK.
British Chevening Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study Country: UK
- Degree: Master’s degree
- Duration: One year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7th November 2023
The Chevening Scholarship is a highly competitive program, with an acceptance rate of around 5%. To increase your chances of being selected, it is important to submit a strong application that demonstrates your academic and professional achievements, as well as your leadership potential. In recent years, the countries with the highest number of Chevening Scholars have been:
- Citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Have an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK upper second-class 2:1 honors degree.
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Return to your home country for a minimum of two years after your scholarship.
- Fully-funded tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- Arrival allowance.
- Access to exclusive Chevening events and networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to live and study in the UK for one year.
Application Deadline is November 2, 2023.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply, please visit the Chevening website: https://www.chevening.org/