The Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2024 in the USA is a fully funded leadership development program for established community leaders working to improve their communities by addressing issues related to democracy and human rights, the environment, peace and conflict resolution, and women and gender. The program is implemented by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) in collaboration with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
The CSP is a one-year program that consists of four months of professional fellowship in the United States, followed by eight months of community-based projects back in the participant’s home country. The program includes a four-month fellowship in the United States, where participants will gain firsthand experience working with U.S. counterparts on community-based projects.
Community Solutions Program 2024, USA (Fully Funded)
- Host Country: United States
- Funded by: U.S. Department of State & IREX
- Duration: One Year (Four Months in USA)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2023
- Citizens of one of the 110 eligible countries
- Between the ages of 26 and 39
- Demonstrated experience in community development or leadership
- Strong English language skills
- Commitment to returning to their home country after the program
- Round-trip travel to the United States
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Professional development training
- Networking opportunities
- J-1 visa support
Community Solutions Program 2024 application Deadline is November 1, 2023.