The British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024 is a three-month paid internship (a stipend of £22,100 pro-rata) that will take place in the summer of 2024 at the British Airways Head Office in London, Heathrow. The internship is open to students from any degree discipline, and British Airways is particularly interested in candidates with fresh and different perspectives. You will get a placement at British Airways Head office where you will perform different tasks such as you’ll complete projects, business-as-usual tasks, and activities that make a real difference to our business.
British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024
- Internship Country: London
- Location: Waterside, British Airways Head Office, London
- Duration: Three months/10 weeks over Summer
- Deadline: 30th November 2023.
- Salary: £22,100 (pro-rata)
- Gain hands-on experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Develop your skills and knowledge in a variety of areas, such as business strategy, project management, and customer service
- Be mentored by experienced British Airways employees
- Network with other talented and ambitious individuals
- Get a taste of what it’s like to work for one of the world’s leading airlines
- Be a student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at a recognized university.
- Be expected to graduate in 2024 or 2025.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Be able to demonstrate your passion for aviation and customer service.
- Be proficient in English.
Deadline of British Airways Internship 2024 is 30th November 2023.
If you are interested in applying for the British Airways Future Leaders Internship 2024, I encourage you to visit the British Airways careers website for more information and to submit your application early.