IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023 has opened. It is an initiative by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and they invite passionate and driven youth from around the world to participate in this fellowship. This program is designed in such a way that through seminars, workshops and meeting with top skilled experts so that young change makers will gain enough exposure and platform to showcase their skills and thinking.Discuss their perspective and thoughts about global economic issues, gain valuable insights, and contribute to shaping policies that drive sustainable development.
You will get exposure to a great platform and will get aware of future opportunities as well. The IMF YFP 2023 is fully funded by the IMF. The program covers all expenses, including travel and related costs, so participants can fully engage in the program without any financial worries. Apply for the International Monetary Fund Fellowship 2023 and unlock a world of opportunities.
IMF Youth Fellowship Program in Morocco 2023:
- Host Country: Morocco
- Host Organization: International Monetary Fund
- Host City: Marrakech
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program in Morocco:
- Financial Support for selected students travel costs will be covered.
- You will get a chance to meet with previous IMF fellowship students and have networking opportunity.
- those who get selected will be informed about future opportunities as well.
Eligibility Criteria for IMF Youth Fellowship Program:
- Age between 20 to 35 years can apply.
- Must be a national of an IMF ember country.
- Applicants should have graduated from or currently be enrolled in a program related to international relations and development, communications, economics, or a related field.
- Open the application form
- Fill your personal details
- Write a statement of purpose
- Video Submission
Deadline of IMF Youth Fellowship Program 30th June 2023.
Official Website for Application:
For more details Visit Here