The GREAT UK Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded British Government scholarship program for international students. It awards 200 Master Degree scholarships across 14 UK Universities. The GREAT Scholarship is Funded by the UK Government/British Council. The course will start in September 2023. You have to apply online. Start gathering documents and do not miss this Prestigious UK Scholarship.
The Big expense in the UK is Tuition Fee, If your Tuition fee is covered then you can easily manage other expenses. The UK Great Scholarship will give £10,000 towards your tuition fees. The duration of the master’s degree program is one year. Read the complete details below if you are interested to apply for GREAT UK Scholarship in 2023
Details About GREAT UK Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Universities: 49
- Organization: UK government/British Council
- Type: Full/Partially funded
- No of Scholarships: 200
- Category: Scholarships
- Degree level: Masters
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Who can Apply for the UK GREAT Scholarship?
The UK GREAT Scholarship is open to applicants from the following countries:
Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam.
GREAT Scholarship is available in 49 universities across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
- This Scholarship is £10,000 towards your tuition fees which will be easy to cover all your expenses.
- You will get to know about UK Universities, UK education, and employment in the UK.
- The UK welcomes international applicants with open arms.
Each scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
To apply for a GREAT UK Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country mentioned above.
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated,
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
The last date to apply for the UK GREAT Scholarship is varies from country to country. You will have to check the deadlines for your country on the official website.
How to Apply
Visit the Official Link below and find out more information and then follow the link through to the university’s website.
The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. To see full details for each country please check below: