The ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2024 is a program that offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain their first research experience in an area of their choice. The fellowship is provided by the Computer Science Department of ETH Zurich and takes place during two summer months. It is open to all students worldwide. The fellowship program takes place from July 1 to August 31, 2024
The ETH Zurich Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) program is a fully-funded opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to gain hands-on research experience in the department of their choice at ETH Zurich. The fellowship is open to students from all over the world and provides a stipend of CHF 6,000 per month.
ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2024 (Fully Funded)
The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area. Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Data Management & Machine Learning.
- Information & System Security.
- Computer Systems.
- Intelligent Interactive Systems and Physical Computing.
- Programming Languages & Software Engineering.
- Theory & Algorithms.
- Visual Computing.
Benefits of ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2024:
- Monthly allowance of CHF 1.750 to cover housing and living expenses.
- Travel and visa expenses will be covered.
- Candidates will be awarded the research experience while collaborating with a team of scholars.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to expand their networking and socializing through the accessibility of the number of on-site socializing events.
- Candidates will be given the chance to explore the vibrant culture of Switzerland.
To be eligible for the ETH SSRF program, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a recognized university.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Be proficient in English.
To apply for the ETH SSRF, students must submit an online application form. The application deadline is 15 December 2023.