Dalhousie University Canada Scholarship 2022 are currently open. Dalhousie University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters and PhD studies. The university is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, which is ranked one of the most friendly towns in the globe. This scholarship is valued at $30,000 and covers monthly stipend, accommodation cost, fee waiver and health insurance.
Applicants, please consult your intended program of study for their internal deadline, which generally occurs in early December. All required application material should be submitted to your program of study by this internal deadline. Late submission may result in your application not being eligible for review.
- Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Dalhousie University
- Study in: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Graduate Programs Offered at Dalhousie University, please click here.
- Program Period: Two years for masters and three years for PhD.
- Deadline: 31st August for graduate programs, 2022
The following application deadlines are for future students applying to most undergraduate programs. Where space is available, applications may be considered after the deadline.
January 2023 entry.
|Sept. 15, 2022||International applicants for undergraduates|
|Nov. 15, 2022||Canadian and American applicants Visiting students for undergraduates|
Dalhousie University Canada Scholarship 2022 Coverage
Dalhousie University Scholarships are of following types:
- The Master’s level award is valued at $10,000/year for 2 years (subject to annual renewal).
- Doctoral level awards are valued at $15,000/year for 4 years (subject to annual renewal).
- Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term + ITF (international students) + relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Doctoral (Level 2): $10000 per term + relocation allowance (if applicable) + President’s Award for two years. Note that Dalhousie PhD programs no longer have International Tuition Fees applied.
- The Award is valued at $30,000 for a twelve-month academic year.
- Candidates who hold other scholarships of any kind, including scholarships internal and external to Dalhousie University, will receive the Eliza Ritchie Doctoral Entrance Scholarship for Women as a “top-up award” to their other scholarship, the total not exceeding $30,000 per academic year or $10,000 per term.
- The Master’s scholarship is valued at $15,000 for one twelve-month academic year of full-time study.
- The Doctoral scholarship is valued at $19,000 for a twelve-month academic year.
- The Award is valued at $19,000 (Masters) and $21,000 (Doctoral) for a 12-month academic year (one-two awards per year)
- The scholarship is valued at $40,000 for one 12-month academic year of full-time study. The scholarship is renewable, subject to an annual progress review.
- One new award is made each year.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalhousie University Scholarships
To be eligible for Dalhousie University Scholarships, the applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For applications in the Master’s Competition:
- Please review CGS-M Evaluation Criteria, which form the basis for ranking applications
For applications in the Doctoral Competition:
- Please review the selection criteria for the Harmonized CGS-Doctoral programs.