DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany is a fully funded scholarship for students from developing countries. It is fully funded by the German government and is open to students from developing countries. Students who have completed undergraduate studies can apply for the DAAD scholarship as it is for the Master’s program.
No application fee is required for applying to this program which is good news for students who do not apply to programs just because they have to give application fees for so many universities and are not sure whether they will make it to the university or not.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany | Fully Funded
Benefits of this Program
- Tuition fees.
- You will receive a Monthly stipend.
- Health insurance is also provided by them.
- They will provide a travel allowance.
- You need to take a Language course.
- Research and study costs are also covered.
- Hold a first academic degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) in political science, law, economics, or administration.
- Have at least two years of professional experience in the field of public policy or good governance.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have a strong commitment to promoting democracy and social justice in their home countries.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- Go to the DAAD website and click on the “Scholarships” tab.
- Select the “Helmut-Schmidt-Programme” from the list of scholarships.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Create an account and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your application.
Deadline of Program
Application Deadline The deadline for submitting applications for the DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 for Masters and PhD degree programs is July 15, 2023.