The CrossCulture Program in Germany 2024 (CCP) is a fully funded fellowship program for professionals and committed volunteers from over 40 countries. The program aims to strengthen civil societies by promoting intercultural dialogue and collaboration. It is a fully funded scholarship that offers monthly stipend, travel, accommodation, visa costs and health insurance. Everything is covered.
The CCP Fellowship is a two to three month exchange program in Germany. Participants are placed in host organizations where they can work on projects that align with their skills and interests. The program also includes trans-cultural workshops, networking events, and other activities to help participants develop their intercultural skills and build relationships with other professionals from around the world.
CrossCulture Program in Germany 2024 | Fully Funded | CCP 2024
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration: 2 to 3 months.
- Deadline: December 18, 2023
- Monthly stipend of 1200 euros
- Round-trip airfare
- Monthly public transportation pass
- Health insurance coverage
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Accommodation allowance for German participants
To be eligible for the CCP Fellowship, you must:
- Be a professional or committed volunteer from one of the eligible countries.
- Have good command of English.
- Should be between the ages of 25 and 45.
- Be motivated to learn about German culture and share your own culture with others.
The application process for the CCP Fellowship is open from November 2 to December 18, 2023. To apply, you must submit the following documents:
- Online application form
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
Deadline of CrossCulture Program in Germany 2024:
The deadline to apply for the CCP Fellowship is December 18, 2023.
For more information about the CrossCulture Program in Germany, please visit the IFA website: https://www.ifa.de/en/funding/ccp-fellowships/