Many of you people will be aware of Universities in Canada Without IELTS. But do you know that there are Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS available in these Universities? You can apply for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in these Universities. We are focusing much on Canadian Scholarships because Canadian Universities are the Top Universities with High Quality of Education. International Recognized Degrees.
We will make it easy for you as much as we can to get you, people, out of the hurdle. Most of the students don’t apply for the Scholarships because of IELTS. But. But. Some of the Universities in Canada make it possible to study without IELTS in Canadian Universities. There are many Academic Fields and Majors available with more than 2,000 Study Programs.
Are you ready for the Adventure of life? You can Get a Study Visa in Canada without any Language Test Like IELTS, TOEFL, or GMAT. All students from any country can apply for these Scholarships. The Reason to Study in Canada is to get World Class Experience from Top Universities in Canada.” With a lot of Scholarships in Canada. The Country welcomes you with open arms. Today we will be sharing the Details of the Universities in Canada Without IELTS & Scholarships for International Students. The Full Details are given below.
List of Universities in Canada Without IELTS
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
How and in Which Canadian University You can Study Without IELTS?
1) University of Winnipeg: IELTS Certification Credentials are not necessary for the University of Winnipeg. However, Proof of Proficiency in the English language is a mandatory requirement.
What You Need to Study in Only to Submit the English Language Proficiency Certificate. You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
2) Brock University: IELTS will help you get admission into this institute but it is not a compulsion OR Not Compulsory.
3) University of Saskatchewan: The University of Saskatchewan is home to a growing number of international students. They accept TOEFL (An overall score of 86 with minimum scores of 19 in each area) as an alternative to the IELTS exam.
4) Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador: The university will also grant you an exemption if you can provide proof that you are proficient in English by showing your grades over the last 4 years of your academic career.
However, this is rare and students should verify the exemptions thoroughly by contacting the university directly. You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
5) University of Regina: You must have completed a post-secondary education that was offered in the English Language. However, you need to check out the website of the university to know if your previous university and the country you offered are exempted from the list.
6) Carleton University: You need official transcripts for the previous three years of high school, college, or university, where education was offered in the English language.
7) Memorial University: You need to attend an intensive English program at the St. John’s campus or Grenfel campus wings of the Memorial University.
8) Concordia University: For graduate business students, you must have taken an academic English course at Concordia University. However, the condition is not the same for every student.
9) Cambrian University: What You Need to Study in Only to Submit the English Language Proficiency Certificate. You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
10) Algoma University: You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
11) Brandon University: You need official transcripts for the previous three years of high school, college, or university, where education was offered in the English language.
12) The University of Guelph (Faculty wise vary): You need official transcripts for the previous three years of high school, college, or university, where education was offered in the English language.
Scholarships in Canada For Undergraduates:
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students at the University of Toronto. The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
York University International Student Scholarship Program: International students who have an excellent academic record and are admitted to York University are eligible for scholarships worth $60,000 – $100,000 for a four-year degree program.
Calgary International Entrance Scholarships: The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award. The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $60,000.
Concordia University International Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international students at the undergraduate level.
University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
Scholarships in Canada for Masters
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Canadian government scholarships and fellowships offered to international students undertaking postgraduate study within the natural and social sciences or health research.
Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program – Scholarships for Canadian students enrolled on a master’s degree or PhD at a (CGS-M allocated) university in Canada.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program – Canadian government scholarships available to doctoral students internationally, to study in Canada at a participating university.
Canada Memorial Scholarship – Full scholarships are available for British postgraduate students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfares, accommodation and more.
UBC Graduate Scholarships – A searchable database of scholarships for master’s and PhD students at the University of British Columbia, including the university’s four-year doctoral fellowships and Graduate Support Initiative.
University of Alberta International Scholarships – A range of scholarship options for international students to study at the undergraduate/graduate level at the University of Alberta.
University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship – Scholarships for domestic and international students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
University of Waterloo International Funding – A variety of Canadian scholarships on offer to international students undertaking a master’s degree or doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Scheme is a Provincial Government-Run Scheme for the Students who have Excelled at the Master’s Level and Doctoral Level.
Scholarships in Canada for PhD
Ontario Trillium Scholarship: Ontario Trillium Scholarship is intended for highly qualified students from all over the world to pursue PhD programs in Ontario.
Simon Fraser University Scholarships: This scholarship is available to Study Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Programs.