You know about WHO- World Health Organization. The World Health is offering Free online courses with Certificates. Apply for the World Health Free Online Courses 2023 which includes Free certificates upon the completion of the course as well. WHO offers Multiple vast number of courses available in multiple languages. This opportunity is for all students of any age.
All courses are Free of cost and accessible to both males and females. You can enroll yourself in these online courses from anywhere in the world at any time. WHO offers two types of certification. Records of Achievement and Confirmations of Participation. WHO also provides many benefits and awards. For more details about the Courses and program, all information is given below.
Details About World Health Free Online Courses 2023
- Organization: WHO (World Health Organization)
- Category: Online Free Courses
- Platform: OpenWho
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Deadline: Open
The WHO online courses are self-paced which means that there is no fixed time. It’s up to you how much time you need to complete it.
- No need for academic background
- Free of cost
- Open to all nationalities
- Free certification
- You can download the course videos as well.
Number of Enrollment
WHO helped more than 7 million people. People from around the world have a Free Certificate from WHO.
OpenWHO offers courses in over 20 languages, including many of the UN’s official languages and the local languages of communities affected by particular outbreaks.
How to Create an Account on Openwho
- Visit the Create an account button at the end of this article that is given below.
- Click on the “Log in” tab at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Create new account” option located at the bottom of the dropdown tab.
- You will receive an email. Open the email and look for the “Confirm Email” button.
- Click on the “Confirm email” button to complete the account confirmation process.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- If the email is in the spam folder, move it to your primary mailbox to ensure that you receive future emails from the service.
- Read the document carefully to ensure that you understand the terms.
- Click the “Proceed” button to continue with the registration process.
How to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses 2023
- Candidates can apply by registering with an email account.
- Applicants will receive a registration confirmation email.
- Provide personal information such as name, address, and country.
- Complete all required registration fields carefully.
- Submit the completed registration request.
- Upon course enrollment, access the course.
To enroll in the Free Online Courses by WHO please visit the official website given below.