Here comes the World Bank Internship. The applications are open to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship 2023. The WB Summer Internship is a Fully Funded 4 Weeks Paid Internship Program. It is open to all international applicants from all around the world. Applicants will come to the United States to Join a WB Summer Internship 2023. The Internship will run from May–September 2023. Applicants with Undergraduate or Graduate Programs (Master Students, or PhD Students) can apply for the WB Internship. The Program doesn’t need an IELTS or TOEFL Language Proof Test.
All the expenses will be covered by the World Bank for the full duration of the WB Internship program. Applicants are welcome from diverse academic backgrounds. No Age Limit is required. The Location of the WB Summer internship is World Bank HQ, Washington D.C. The Bank encourages all individuals, male, and female from any country. World Bank comes under United Nations. The application process for the World Bank Summer Internship 2023 is available below.
Details About World Bank Summer Internship 2023
- Country: United States of America
- Location: World Bank HQ, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
The world bank internship is a Fully Funded Program. Hence it will cover all the expenses including:
- An Hourly Salary to all Interns.
- A travel allowance of up to $3000 will be granted.
- Provides Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to $3,000
The World Bank Internship for Undergraduates & Graduates is available in the Following Fields:
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
To be eligible for the Internship at the World Bank. The Candidates:
- Can apply from anywhere with any nationality.
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
Upload these Documents with the Online Application Form.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The last date to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship 2023 is 31st January 2023 for the Summer Term 2023. The Internship will Start in May 2023.
How to Apply for the Internship
- The candidates have to apply online.
- Upload documents.
- The file size should not be greater than 5 MB.
- Special characters such as *,$,@, and # are not allowed in your application.
- Write your phone number correctly.
- You can not edit the application once it’s submitted.
- You will receive an email after the submission.