The applications for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023 are open. The UTokyo Summer Internship is a fully funded internship in Japan that will be held at the University of Tokyo. All international applicants who are interested to Join this Internship must be made and complete an online application. All the expenses will be covered. There are no IELTS Requirements. No Application Fee. The Name of the Utokyo Internship is UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program.
This is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan and each year they select participants from different countries. There are Multiple Internship Fields available for the Participants. The University of Tokyo Provides Hundreds of Opportunities each year. All the expenses will be covered by Tokyo University. The Internship will run from 6th June 2023 – 31st July 2023. Duration is 2 Months. Are you excited to Join the University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023? More details are given below.
Details About University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023
- University: University of Tokyo
- Program Duration: 2 Months
- Internship Dates: 6th June 2023 – 31st July 2023
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
The UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program is a Paid Internship. Each intern will receive Full funding such as:
- Free Accommodation will be provided.
- Air Tickets Economical Class from the home country to Japan will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of 250,000 JPY will be provided.
Participants from a related background can apply. As the Internship is available in these fields.
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply
- Students enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs can apply
- Candidates must have completed at least 1st year of their Undergraduate program
- Should not be graduated before the internship.
- You don’t need to submit an IELTS Test.
- Photo of applicant
- Scanned copy of ID card or passport
- Updates CV/Resume
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation (2X)
- English Proficiency Certificate
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023 is 1st February 2023
- February 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm JST*: Application deadline (*Japan Standard Time=UTC+9:00)
- Mid-March, 2023: Applicants notified of the decision
- June 5, 2023: Participants must have arrived in Tokyo by this date
- June 6, 2023: UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023 starts
- July 31, 2023: Program ends (Internal Final Presentation Session)
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. Complete the online application form and submit it along with the required application documents. The Link to the official website is given below.