Start working with UNICEF. Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2023 Without IELTS. The UNICEF Internships are open to anyone from any part of the world. You can apply for Internships at UNICEF and get Paid. The UNICEF Internships are open to Bachelor, Masters, and PhD Degree Students. There is no restriction on Nationality, Field, academic background, or any language Proficiency Test. IELTS is not required for the UNICEF Internship. This is a completely outstanding program. This is a Fully Funded Internship and you will not need to Pay for anything.
UNICEF is working under the United Nations. And available in more than 190 countries. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. It will also cover your Travel charges. You can choose any duty station or any country for the Internship. Most importantly, there are Hundreds of internships are open. More details and the application process for the UNICEF Internship 2023 Without IELTS are available below.
Details About UNICEF Internship 2023 Without IELTS
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
- It’s a Paid Internship.
- A Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
- Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- Hundreds of internships are open.
- No IELTS Needed.
- Undergraduates, Graduates can apply.
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Please attach the following documents with the online application form.
- Cover letter
- Recruitment profile.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2023?
The Step by Step process to apply for the UNICEF Internship program is given below. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
- Go to the UNICEF Internship Page (Here).
- Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here).
- Select Position Level “Internship: (Here).