The applications are open to apply for the best Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. Apply for the Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023. The Sweden Govt Scholarship for the 2023/24 intake is now open for international students. This Scholarship is aimed at international applicants who will complete a Full-time Master’s Degree Program at Swedish University. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses. The first step is to secure and take an admission offer to a Sweden University. Then you will apply separately for a Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship”.
For 2023/24 the Govt of Sweden planned to award 400 fully funded scholarships for master’s studies at universities in Sweden. The Duration of the Scholarship can be from 1 year or 2 years depending on the course and the type of degree program. This Scholarship is Funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. About 600 Master Programs are available in the English Language. The application process for the Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 is available below.
Details About Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
The SI Swedish Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Program. You don’t need to worry about the expenses. The Scholarship will cover:
- Full Tuition Fees are Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
About 600 Programmes are available in Swedish Universities that are Taught in English. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
The General Eligibility Criteria for the Sweden Govt Scholarship is:
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries below.
You must be from one of these countries if you want to apply for this Scholarship:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
How to Apply (Application Process)
Follow the steps below.
- Apply for a master’s program (Till 16 JAN 2023)
- Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (Till 28 FEB 2023)
- SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
You First have to apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university and secure your admission by 16th January 2023. Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Then on 10th February, the SI Global Scholarship will open from the Swedish government which is a Fully Funded Scholarship. So, you can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship till 28th Feb 2023. Then the Screening and evaluation Process will start.