The applications are open to apply for the RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023. The Rise Internship is a Fully Funded internship in Germany that is open to all international applicants from all around the world. There are something to note about this internshop. First of all this is a Fully Funded Summer Internship. Secondly, about 300 Internships are available each year. The Duration of the RISE Internship is 10 weeks. You can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
The RISE Germany Internship is available in the Fields of biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, engineering, or a closely related field. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required. The Internship will run from May 2023 to July 2023. The results and selection of the interns will be announced Around March, 2023. More details about the RISE Germany Internship 2023 is available below.
Details About RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- No. of Interns: 300
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2022
Participants don’t need to worry about expenses. The RISE will cover all the expenses.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- Airfare to Germany and back
Duration and Length of Stay in Germany
The Internship duration is ten weeks. Students can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German.
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment
- Letter of reference
The last date to apply for the RISE Summer Internship in Germany 2023 is 15th December 2022
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. You have to apply and upload all the necessary documents to complete and submit the application form. The Link to the official website is available below.