University of Montréal Canada Fully Funded scholarship are tuition fee exemption scholarships. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Université de Montréal Scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. Montréal University Scholarships will provide up to $27,300 per year. Université de Montréal Scholarships are currently open
The University of Montréal Canada Fully Funded scholarship it is ranked 4th in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. You can also look at similar fully funded scholarships for international students in Canada, the university of University of Manitoba scholarships 2022 and Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023 which are both fully funded scholarships in Canada.
You can check for all the fully funded scholarships for international students here.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Program Period: Depends on the degree program
- Upcoming Deadline: September 1, 2022
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
Undergraduate Degree: This Canadian scholarship will only cover your Tuition Fee at a specific rate. The amount of scholarship coverage only depends upon your previous Academic % of marks. So check below:
Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
Master Degree: $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
PHD Degree : $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
How To Apply
To Apply Please Visit Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022.