Start preparing your applications for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships 2023 at the University of Toronto provide an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities.
The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. For more Scholarships in Canadian Universities 2022-23 (Fully Funded).
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is U of T’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students.
The Lester B. Pearson scholarships amount will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars. If you are looking for internships in Canada you can also look at Nestle Canada Internship and Unilever Canada Internship.
How Apply for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Ask your school guidance counselor about being nominated. Once you’ve been nominated and have applied to the University of Toronto, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application.
Pearson Scholars are students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity, who are accepted as leaders within their school, and who have the potential to contribute to the global community in the future. They can be distinguished from other students who may have equally high academic results by virtue of their breadth of interest, intellectual energy and impact on the life of their school and community.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To apply for Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023 , you will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here. (link)) ( link)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto (external link) to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines (link). Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2022 Deadline
Please keep these dates in your mind, mark them on your calendars and start gathering necessary information from now to apply for the Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023. How many people get the Lester b Pearson scholarship? Only 37 students get Lester b Pearson scholarship.
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023