KTH is a well-known Swedish University that offers Scholarships for International students. If you haven’t applied for the KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarships 2023 then apply now. Because KTH offers generous Scholarship opportunities for International students as well as a separate Full Scholarship for Indians. KTH Scholarship in Sweden for Master Degree Programs.
Every year the KTH Royal Institute of Technology awards a number of Scholarships. Any applicant from any part of the world can apply. The university has a wide range of study fields to choose from. Citizens from non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries can apply. The applications are open and submit the applications as soon as possible. More information on KTH Sweden Scholarship 2023 is available below.
Details About KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarships 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Scholarship for: International applicants
- Course Level: Master, Bachelor
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16th January 2023 (for KTH University)
KTH Scholarships Opportunities
International applicants can apply for one of the Scholarships provided by KTH University. These Scholarships are aimed at international applicants.
- KTH One-Year Scholarship
- KTH Joint Programme Scholarship
- KTH India Scholarship
- Sweden Government (SI Scholarship)
The KTH University also offers Sweden Government Scholarships. If anyone of you can not get the above Scholarships that are Funded by KTH University, then you can apply for the Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship at KTH University.
Other Scholarships at KTH University
- CONICYT (Becas Chile program de Capital Humano) for students from Chile
- COLFUTURO (Programa Crédito Beca) for students from Colombia
- LPDP (Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education) for students from Indonesia
- CONACYT (Becas al extranjero) for students from Mexico
KTH Scholarship Value
- The tuition fee of the student will be covered with the KTH grant 2023
- The KTH Scholarship covers the Tuition Fee at KTH for the First and Second Years. You have more options as well like Sweden Govt Scholarship for more funding.
Sweden Government Scholarship Value (Deadline: 28th February 2023)
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study at KTH University.
- Full Tuition Fees are Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
- The student must be in a master’s program or applying for a Master’s Program
- The students must not be enrolled under Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, and EIT Urban Mobility Program.
- The students must be willing to work towards sustainable development.
- The students must be academically excellent.
The last date to apply for a Master’s Program at KTH University is 16th January 2023.
How to Apply for the KTH Scholarship
The application process and steps to apply for the KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarships 2023 are given below:
- You have to apply online.
- Go to the Official website of KTH University and click on the “Apply Now Button. The official website link is also given below.
- Provide all your required details complete and true.
- When you will be applying, you will receive an 8-digit code number. Don’t forget to enter the right 8-digit number.
- The candidates have to mention the name of their previous university from where they completed their education.
- The candidates also need to provide motivational statements in which they will describe achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience in max 500 characters.
- To understand Motivation Letter please check Scholarship Essay Format.
- You also need to provide a motivational statement describing future goals that should not exceed 1000 characters.
- After providing all the relevant details click on to “Apply” button.