GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) is formally known as Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP). The applications are now open to apply for the Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2023-24 to South Korea. GKS is a Fully Funded South Korean Govt Scholarship for Graduate degree programs. Applicants can apply for the Masters, and PhD Degree programs.
Applicants from any country, from any part, with any nationality can apply for the GKS Scholarship to South Korea. The scholarship covers tuition, airfare, housing, and a living stipend, among other benefits. GKS is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to pursue Master and PhD from Top Korean Universities. A complete Guide and application process for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship is available below.
Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2023: Eligibility and Requirements
- Host Country: South Korea
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: 1,278
- Deadline: Different for each country
Also Check: Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Why You Should Apply for the GKS Scholarship in 2023?
- Korean Government is one of the Top Government Scholarships without IELTS.
- South Korea is now giving tough competition to the USA, and Australia in Higher education.
- South Korea is generally more affordable than other countries in the region.
Number of Scholarships
The Korean government will award approximately 1,278 International Scholarships to more than 145 countries who wish to pursue a graduate-level degree (Masters or Doctoral)
Check: DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
GKS Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded all-expenses-covered scholarship in 2023. GKS South Korean Scholarships will cover all the expenses including:
All Academic Fields and study options are available under a Korean Govt Scholarship Program. There are many Korean universities affiliated with GKS Scholarship.
These universities offer a wide range of programs in various fields, including engineering, science, technology, business, Arts, and much more.
Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University Information” file.
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master’s Degree: 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
- Research Program: 6 Months.
Who is eligible for the GKS scholarship 2023?
Eligibility Criteria for the GKS Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum CGPA requirement: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- How much percentage is required for GKS scholarship? In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All applicants must hold citizenship from NIIED-designated countries
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983).
- Young academic professors who are under the age of 45 as of September 1, 2023, and who hold citizenship of a country that is listed as an Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipient.
Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program or hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
GKS Scholarship Deadline
When to apply for the GKS scholarship 2023? The Deadline for the GKS Scholarship 2023 Graduate is set by each country. And it varies from each country.
How to Apply for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship in 2023
The process to apply for the GKS Scholarship is very different and it varies from country to country. The application process is set by each country. So, it is best to Visit the Official website and find more information on applying from there.
Additionally, it is highly advised you make sure to check the calls for GKS Scholarship 2023-24 GKS applications separately announced by relevant institutions or offices in your home country.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR GKS SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Follow us, Join our Telegram Channel OR WhatsApp Groups, or Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.