One of the Biggest Scholarship Programs in the world. The applications are open to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023. The (JJ/WBGSP) 2023 is a Joint initiative by the World Bank and Japan to provide Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarships to the citizens of Developing countries in universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. Applicants can apply for the Master’s Program in any country under World Bank.
The World Bank scholarship program is an expense that Fully covered Scholarships for international students. Japan has introduced this Program to the world bank which is why it’s known as Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship. The applications for the World Bank Japan Scholarship open two times a year. You can apply in both rounds. The joint japan world bank graduate scholarship in 2023 is an interesting eye-catching opportunity. Everyone is waiting for that.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023 (JJ/WBGSP)
- Host Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Degree Level: Masters Program
- Funded by: World Bank Group
- Open to: Developing Countries
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
There are other initiatives also launched by the World Bank such as the World Bank Summer Internship 2023
JJ/WBGSP 2023 Scholarship Duration
- 2-Year Master Program. There are 45 Participating Master’s Programs
Is the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Fully Funded?
The answer is Yes. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is fully funded and covers all expenses related to enrolling in a master’s degree program such as:
- Economy class Air Travel between your home country and the host university.
- The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship (JJWBS) offers two-way Airfare, with an additional travel allowance of US $500 per trip for scholars.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Cost of Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend to cover all the expenses such as Accommodation, Food, and Books.
- The amount also varies on the country where you will get scholarships such as U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
To be eligible for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship:
- Applicants must have nationality from a country listed by the World Bank,
- not be dual citizens of a developed country, and not be connected to anyone working for the World Bank Group.
- In addition, applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree and have three years of relevant work experience following their graduation.
Countries that are eligible for World Bank Scholarship
The Joint Japan Worl Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is open to citizens from the Developing countries
Participating in Universities and Master Programs
Find the List of JJWBGSP Participating Programs 2023–2025
The Scholarship opens two times a year.
- Application Window#1
From January 16 to February 28, 2023, at noon Washington time
- Application Widow #2
From March 27 to May 26, 2023, at noon Washington time
How to win the joint Japan World Bank scholarship?
To win a World bank scholarship opportunity, an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria, and requirements and show the best application documents. Based on these 4 points your application will be evaluated.
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
Does World Bank offer Scholarships?
Yes, the world bank offers Scholarships for young students in a collaboration with Japan. It’s called Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship.
How to Apply for World Bank Scholarship 2023-2024
You have to complete the Full Joint Japan world bank application form. Go through the 2023 Application Guidelines. The Link to the Official website is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIP
For more opportunities and Scholarships in Canada, you can Join our Telegram Channel OR WhatsApp Groups or Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.