Why Should You Apply for an Indonesian Government Scholarship? The KNB Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students in Indonesia. It is open now after two years. The KNB Scholarship is open to Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students from around the world. Funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB).
It’s one of the easiest Scholarships around the world to study in Indonesia. Not so much competition. Most people from Asian countries do apply for this opportunity. There is no application fee, no IELTS needed and no previous work experience required. The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship is available in all fields. I will strongly encourage all international applicants to apply for the Indonesian Government (KNB Scholarship 2023).
KNB Scholarship 2023-24: Indonesian Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Indonesia
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th February 2023
The KNB Scholarship from the government of Indonesia is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will cover all the expenses such as:
The objective of the KNB Scholarship
The KNB Scholarship is offered to students from developing countries to earn their educational degree from one of the 16 Popular universities in Indonesia.
The Scholarship was initiated first in 2009 and till 2022 they have awarded more than 1000+ Fully Funded scholarships from more than 71 developing countries.
Duration of the Scholarship
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Social science
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- School Education/ Informal
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
Required Documents for KNB Scholarship 2023
Please submit the list of the complete documents along with the application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Degree certificate with transcript
- HSSC Result with Marks Sheet
- Two recommendation letters
- Motivational letter/ study plan
- Parents Affidavit for allowing.
The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship for 2023 is designed to help international students achieve their education goals. To apply, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Timeline & KNB Scholarship 2023 Deadline
- Deadline: 18 February 2023
How to Apply
The application process for the KNB Scholarship 2023 is pretty simple. Follow the steps if you are motivated and interested to apply.
- Go to knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- You will see apply now in orange color.
- Click on apply now, and enter your email.
- You will receive the registration link in your email
- Click Register
- Sign in with your Email and Password.
- Click “Create New Application”
- You can save the application before you submit an application and continue it later.
Conclusion: So KNB Scholarship is the easiest scholarship as discussed. Find out all you need to know to apply, including eligibility requirements and information on the selection process.