Hello Everyone. The applications are open to apply for the IMF 2023 Summer Internship Program. The IMF FIP is a Fully Funded Summer 2023 Internship in the United States. The applications typically open in early December. Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the program. The International Monetary Fund Internship is open to Undergraduates and Graduates, Ph.D. Students as well as LLM, and J.D, Students. Applicants from all around the world can apply from any country. IMF is a Paid Internship Program and it will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the Internship.
Selected applicants and students will fly to Washington D.C. to start their internship. Approximately 50 students from around the world join IMF Internship Program. These paid internships take place between June and October and run for 10 to 12 weeks. During the Internship, you will closely work with an IMF colleague on a current issue going on. The complete details about the IMF 2023 Internship Program are available below.
Details About IMF 2023 Summer Internship
- Organization: IMF
- Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
THE IMF Fund Internship is a Fully Funded Summer Internship in the United States. It will provide and cover all the expenses including:
- A competitive Salary/Stipend
- Round-trip economy class air travel from their university to Washington, D.C.
- Limited medical insurance coverage.
No. of Interns
IMF Selects 50 students from around the world each year.
The IMF has openings in a variety of fields, including:
- Economics, Research, Legal, information technology, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Communications, international economics, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related field.
- LLM, J.D
- Economics, public finance, financial markets, economics
If you are currently pursuing a Ph.D., you must be:
- Registered as an active student (i.e. returning to university studies after completing the internship)
- Below the age of 32 at the start of the internship
If you are currently completing a Master’s degree, you must be:
- Registered as an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- Below the age of 28 at the commencement of the internship
If you are applying to the Legal Department Internship you must be:
- Within one to two years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law
- Below the age of 32 at the commencement of the internship.
If you are not a Citizen of the United States and coming from outside USA. The IMF will provide and help with paperwork for G4 Visa requests with U.S. authorities.
The last date to apply for the IMF 2023 Summer Internship is not disclosed. But applications typically close by the end of December.
How to Apply
To Apply, You can visit the IMF Internship Website. All the details are mentioned on the website. The Link to the Official website is available below.