It is a very well-known Scholarship. Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships 2023/24. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for the Academic Year 2024/24 is open for international students. Applicants from all around the world can apply. This Scholarship attracts international students who want to do full Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and PhD. Degree Programs from Hungary Universities. The Scholarship is Full Funded by the Hungary government and more than 5,000 Scholarships will be awarded. Applicants may apply without IELTS. IELTS is Not Compulsory.
No application fee is required for this Scholarship. Thousands of applicants do apply every year for the Scholarship in Hungary. This Scholarship will cover all the expenses including Air Tickets. More than 600 study programs are in English that cover all levels of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree Programs. This is the Best Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary. The complete details about the Hungary Government Scholarships 2023/24 are available below.
Details About Hungary Government Scholarships 2023/24
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Deadline: 15 January 2023
- List of Scholarships Deadline in December 2022 (Apply)
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
- Bachelor’s: 2-4 Years
- Master’s: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier Master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Stipendium Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover your all expenses such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Which Documents are Required?
The following documents are required with the online application form.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
The last date to submit the online application form along with the documents is 15th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. The Link to the online application form is available below. You have to Visit the Website below in order to access the complete information.