The applications are open to apply for the HBKU Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2023 in Qatar. The HBKU is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. Nowadays Qatar is a famous tourist spot for people because of the FIFA world cup, Qatar Airways Jobs as well as Scholarships in Qatar for international students. So, HBKU is Hamad Bin Khalifa University that is offering Fully Funded Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree Scholarships. HBKU is a Top Ranked Public University located in Doha, Qatar. IELTS is not required for Hamad Bin Khalifa University.
Both International students, as well as the Nationals of Qatar, can apply for the HBKU Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship. The University Provides all academic fields & Majors for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. programs. The Fields Consists of Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, and Health & Science, and many more. If you have completed your previous degree from an English Language Institute then you don’t need to Proof IELTS Test. The complete application process for the HBKU Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2023 in Qatar is available below.
Details About HBKU Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2023
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
HBKU Provides Fully Funded Scholarship. When you will receive the Admission offer, You will receive Fundings Once You have been admitted to the Program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
Study Fields & Departments
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for bachelor’s Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE (Exemptions available)
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
IELTS TOEFL Exemption: The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language. so they may be exempted from the official English Language Test.
The applicant provides an official letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies confirming that they obtained their degree from an institution where the medium of instruction is in English.
The Last date to apply for the HBKU Scholarship for 2023/24 is 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
How to Apply
The application process is online. When you will visit the button below. It will open the official website and you will see the Available Programs.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR HBKU SCHOLARSHIP 2023
For more opportunities and Scholarships in Canada, you can Join our Telegram Channel OR WhatsApp Groups or Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.