The applications are open to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023/24. The Erasmus is a Fully Funded European Government Scholarship that is open to all international applicants to complete a Masters, or PhD Degree program in any European University. In Erasmus, you will get a combined degree from all Universities. Under an Erasmus Mundus Program, you will study in more than 3 different European Universities. It is Europe’s largest scholarship program.
The Good thing about the Erasmus Mundus Program is that you don’t need to give an IELTS Test. It’s not compulsory. Also, it doesn’t require GRE. No Need to Contact the Professor. Result-awaited students can also apply. Low CGPA students must apply. It is estimated that almost near to 5,000 Scholarships will be granted in 2023. Are you Excited to hear about this Scholarship? The complete details about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023/24 are available below.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023/24
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: It goes till March 2023
- Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships 2023/24 (Apply Now)
- University of Helsinki Finland Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
The Awardee of an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship will be covered by all the expenses such as:
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
here are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Important Points to Remember for Erasmus Scholarship 2023
- Erasmus is a European Government Scholarship.
- You will study in different European universities depending on your course.
- You can select a Master’s or Ph.D. course from an Erasmus Catalog and can apply from there,
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- No GRE Requirements.
- No IELTS Requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship also contains a Part-time internship as Training in Different countries.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
Requirements of the Scholarship
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
- GRE is not required in any program.
- If you don’t have an IELTS. You can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship Program 2023
The application process is online. There is no process other than online.
- First Visit the website Here. It will open an official Erasmus Website. Scroll a little bit down.
- It will show you a list of the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue.
- Each program will display a name of a program and project location.
- Select your appropriate program or use the search filter in the sidebar.
- And apply.