Caregiver & Nanny Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023 in Canada has been made For you to learn about an amazing opportunity you can apply in which you probably didn’t even know about. Both Canadian residents and foreign workers are encouraged to apply. Do you want to earn as high as $17 per hour working as a caregiver in Canada? Are you in search of urgent Caregiver Jobs in Canada for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship?
If you are, then this is the right article for you. This is a great opportunity you would not want to miss out on as it would enlighten you on how to get caregiver jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. In Canada there is Urgent need for caregiver like: family caregiver, family caregiver, kinship caregiver, babysitting caregiver, live-in caregiver – seniors, child caregiver – private home, live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities, nanny, child and home care professionals. A Caregiver is a professional who assists individuals with daily tasks and activities so that their patients can live more independent lives. They are kind-hearted and have good organizational skills. They are there to help and to keep track of care plans
Another reason is that, Government of Canada is making it simpler for foreigners to work in Canada as a Caregiver and permanently emigrate to Canada through the Caregiver Immigration Pilot. One more reason to come here (Canada) and work as a Caregiver is that the average home support worker’s salary in Canada is $34,125 per year but more experienced workers can make up to $49, 591. you can apply from Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, South Africa, Philippines, Kenya or any other part of the world.
Caregiver & Nanny Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Caregiver Jobs in Canada 2023
Duties And Responsibilities Of a Caregiver
A qualified caregiver does the following:
- Assists patients in taking prescribed drugs.
- Helps clients move around their homes or outside (for doctor’s visits, walks, etc.).
- Assists clients with cleanliness and personal care.
- Assistance with physical therapy activities for clients.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meals.
- Makes the client’s purchases or accompany them to make purchases.
- Assist customers with simple housekeeping tasks and errands.
- Acts nice and encouraging to their clients.
- Reports any strange occurrence.
- Responds to emergencies promptly and ethically
- Provides encouragements and emotional supports readily to clients.
Requirements And Skills Of a Caregiver
As a caregiver in Canada, you must possess all or some of the following requirements and skills:
- Ability to treat and care for the elderly with love , dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a warm, friendly and congenial way
- Police and criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Legal permit to work in Canada
- Willingness and determination to help others
- Availability when needed
- Completion of formal, accredited caregivers training program with an HCA (Health Care Assistant) certificate
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and oppositions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Immunization and full vaccines of COVID-19 should be taken.
Types of Caregiver Jobs
- A child live-in caregivers.
- Family caregivers
- child caregiver private home.
Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa sponsorship 2023:
|Location||Available caregiver jobs||Links(VISIT HERE)|
|Child caregiver jobs in Alberta||130||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in British Columbia||367||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Canada||1254||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Manitoba||13||APPLY HERE|
|Child caregiver jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador||1||APPLY HERE|
|Child caregiver jobs in Northwest Territories||1||APPLY HERE|
|Child caregiver jobs in Nova Scotia||3||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Ontario||473||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Québec||246||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Saskatchewan18||18||APPLY NOW|
|Child caregiver jobs in Yukon||2||APPLY NOW|
Nanny Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Anyone looking to immigrate to Canada as a nanny must fill out the application form for the work permit visa as a live-in caregiver. The government created a live-in caregiver program specifically to help workers from outside the country to work as caregivers to address the shortage of domestic help in the country.
More then 372 Nanny Jobs in Canada are currently open for application. Visit Here to view nanny jobs in Canada for foreign workers.
You can also look for some more job posts by visiting here for Canada nanny job . Nanny jobs in Ontario Canada, Toronto and many other provinces is present.
Nanny Jobs in Canada Salary
Home child care providers (NOC 4411) usually earn between $11.75/hour and $23.08/hour in Canada. People working as a “nanny” are part of this group.
How to Apply for the Job if you are a Foreign Worker?
Here are the steps to sponsoring a caregiver under the Live-In Caregiver Program in Canada:
Step 1: Find a caregiver – As an employer, you are responsible for finding a foreign caregiver independently.
Step 2: Write your employment contract – You and the caregiver are legally required to sign a written employment contract. You must submit the signed contract with your application for a LMIA.
Step 3: You will need to get a positive LMIA before a live-in caregiver can work for you. The assessment verifies that:
- there is a need for a foreign worker
- no Canadians are available to do the job
Step 4: Make sure the caregiver gets a valid work permit – Once you get a positive LMIA, the caregiver must apply for a new work permit within 6 months. If they are eligible, they will receive a work permit that lists you as their employer. This process may take several months.
Who Can Apply for the Visa Sponsorships Jobs?
Only apply to this job (Caregiver Jobs in Canada) if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
For more opportunities and Scholarships in Canada, you can Join our Telegram Channel