The Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 has been changed and new vacancies added. The quota has been increased to 500,000 according to the Government of Canada announcement. Everyone is looking for Jobs at this time. People choose Canada for jobs because it is home to millions of immigrants. Canada is made up of immigrants. The government of Canada supports its employees in every term.
Around 200,000 foreign candidates come looking for jobs in Canada every year. They are all provided with work visa permits because nothing comes in handy, and you must be patient and devoted to your cause. Only some get an opportunity to work in Canada with a work visa permit. Anyone from any country can apply to work in Canada.
If you plan to move to Canada for a work process. We will discuss the types of work permits, the importance of permits, and the application procedure. We encourage all international candidates looking for Canadian jobs to go through this post and apply for the opportunity.
Details About Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program: Canada Work Visa Permit
Canadian work permit programs 2023.
The Canadian Work Permit allows professionals, business persons, and temporary or permanent employees to come and join companies in Canada. They allow eligible candidates with or without Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). If you want to work in Canada as a foreign worker then you can apply for a LMIA Approved Jobs.
- Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada.
- Canada Open Work Permit Application Process.
Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada
This program allows to work for the company or employer that invited them to Canada. You can not work on this permit for any other company or employer. You’ll be limited to certain conditions mentioned on the Employer-specific work permit, similar as the job’s position, duration of the job, and the hand’s part. For every job, you need to renew your Employer-Specific Work Permit.
Canada Open Work Permit Application Process.
This program is not job-specific; you can work with any company through this work permit. Moreover, you are also not required to bring any employment contract form or LMIA offer number.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Work Visa Permit
- The candidate must leave the country after the expiry date of the work visa permit.
- The candidate must not have any criminal background.
- The candidate should not be a threat to the security of Canada.
- The candidate must be in good health and check their health whenever needed.
The Application process for Canadian Work Permit Visa
The application process is based on the type of permit you are applying for. One is employer-specific, and the other is an open work permit.
- You need an LMIA document if you apply for an employer-specific work permit obtained by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). After receiving the LMIA grant, you will submit the required documents for a work permit and deposit an application fee of CAD 155 per head.
- On the other hand, if you apply for open work visa permit, you do not need any LMIA; you only have to submit the application fee of CAD155 and the Open Work Permit Holder fee of CAD 100.
- The application processing might take six weeks or 30 business days. It also depends on the type of permit and the country you are applying to.
You must attach the following documents with your canadian work visa permit application.
- Application form
- LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment)
- Proof of status in Canada of the applicant and their family members (if needed)
- Employment Offer in writing
- A valid copy of a passport
- Passport sized photographs
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of Acceptance in Quebec (if required)
- A valid proof of job requirements eligibility
- Medical exam results (if needed)
- Proof of Financial Resources
- Education Credential copy
- Government fees payment proof
The candidates who come under the categories of the following fields are exempted from a Canadian Work Visa Permit.
- Athletes and their team members
- Business visitors
- Foreign representatives or a family member of any representative
- Foreign Government Officials & Military Officials
- Incident Inspectors
- Media Crews
- News Reporters
- Public Speakers
Duration of Canadian Work Permit:
All Canadian work permits have an expiry; once the permit expires, candidates need to leave the country. However, The maximum duration of the work permit duration in Canada is four years.
For more opportunities and Scholarships in Canada, you can Join our Telegram Channel